List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KConfigXT
From:       Milan Mitrovic <milhouse () bankerinter ! net>
Date:       2005-01-19 20:11:42

i have some problems with KConfigXT...

i tried to port my app folowing the instructions in the tutorial, and
everything works, but kringconfig.h and kringconfig.cpp are generated in the
build directory (debug/src/) not in the source dir (src/)

i used kdevelop to generate all project files, and added all files exactly as
explained in the tutorial (it didn't work till i added #MIN_CONFIG(3.2) to
configure.in.in - maybe that should be mentioned somewhere, i had to search
mailing list archives to find that) and thats it...

is this normal?

should i put my build and src dir in the same place to make this easier?

thanks in advance...
milan

--
Bus error -- driver executed.