List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Help debugging SIGBUS for 3.3.2 on Solaris
From:       Albert Chin <kde-devel () mlists ! thewrittenword ! com>
Date:       2004-12-23 23:32:26

We have qt-3.3.2, kdelibs-3.3.2, and kdebase-3.3.2 built with -g on
Solaris 8/SPARC with gcc-3.4.3. If we File->Open in kate and, in the
Location text box, press "/", the File->Open dialog disappears.

I think the error is in the code that tries to match what you type in
the Location text box with filenames in the relevant directory. If I
type '/' in the Location text box, I should get a list of files in the
root file system.

What code should I be looking at to debug this?

--
albert chin (china@thewrittenword.com)