List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kxkb maintenance
From:       Andriy Rysin <arysin () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-12-21 2:11:20

Hi all,

recently I had very little time to devote to kxkb programming, for some time I
was hoping I would be able to get back to kxkb maintenance in normal mode but
now I can't see it happening any time soon. Several projects I'm currently
involved in take all my time.
I was trying to keep fixing kxkb occasionly but at this point further
development and most of the fixes left require big work including active
participation in xkb of x.org. As I realized I don't have that time now and
can't see it happen in near future I am asking if somebody can take kxkb
maintanance for me so that this area of KDE does not lag behind.
I will gladly provide any help/comments needed on the code or xkb features used
in kxkb.

Sincerely,
Andriy