Hi all, recently I had very little time to devote to kxkb programming, for some time I was hoping I would be able to get back to kxkb maintenance in normal mode but now I can't see it happening any time soon. Several projects I'm currently involved in take all my time. I was trying to keep fixing kxkb occasionly but at this point further development and most of the fixes left require big work including active participation in xkb of x.org. As I realized I don't have that time now and can't see it happen in near future I am asking if somebody can take kxkb maintanance for me so that this area of KDE does not lag behind. I will gladly provide any help/comments needed on the code or xkb features used in kxkb. Sincerely, Andriy __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Meet the all-new My Yahoo! - Try it today! http://my.yahoo.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<