List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: K-Menu (Expanding Kicker) - Icon Size
From:       Mark Miller <mirell () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-30 7:13:25

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 02:08:00 -0500, Michael Pyne <pynm0001@unf.edu> wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 November 2004 01:52 am, Mark Miller wrote:
> > > if so, i
> > > believe i told you that you can set ConserveSpace=true to get smaller
> > > icon buttons in CVS HEAD / 3.4. if not, well, there's your answer =)
> >
> > So it's only available in CVS HEAD 3.4. Currently I am running 3.3.1.
> > Is there no planned 3.3.2?
>
> Well, new features only happen in CVS HEAD.  Once a major release occurs, it
> is locked to bugfixes from then on.  So just as 3.3.1 was a bugfix release of
> 3.3, 3.3.2 (it is coming) is only going to have bugfixes over 3.3.1, no new
> features.
>
> Sorry.
>
> Regards,
>  - Michael Pyne

Okay, that's understandable. I can download the latest source from CVS
and build it from there. Currently using 3.3.1 which I built from
source as well.

However, Aaron noted the icon size fix. Can you at least expand the
Kicker beyond 128 pixels in KDE 3.4? It don't want to be compiling for
half a day just to find out that no, it wasn't available.

--
Mark A. Miller
mark@mirell.org