List:       kde-devel
Subject:    K-Menu (Expanding Kicker) - Icon Size
From:       Mark Miller <mirell () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-30 4:39:34

I have been attempting to customize my KDE Install, and have come
across an issue that seems it would be easy to fix, but I am not
familiar enough with the KDE code to attempt to fix it. Perhaps
someone as such would be more knowledgeable on the means with which to
fix the issue.

I have the Kicker on the left side of the screen.

1) I want to expand it beyond 128 pixels
2) I don't want K-Menu and other Icons to be "Large" size

These two issues seem related. The icons included for K-Menu do not
expand past 128 pixels, so why would anyone want to expand the Kicker
beyond 128 pixels?

Thanks for any insight.

--
Mark A. Miller