List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: <patch> Support for large history in Klipper
From:       Esben Mose Hansen <kde () mosehansen ! dk>
Date:       2004-11-02 20:45:44

On Tuesday 2 November, 2004 13:15, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> On Monday 01 of November 2004 17:30, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> > On Sunday 24 October, 2004 22:42, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:

> > How to proceed if I am unable to procure an answer?
>
>  I think you can just go ahead. Moreover, I think I should have somewhere a
> mail from Carsten where he suggested I could officially take over Klipper
> maintainership if I wanted (I've been doing most of the Klipper fixes
> recently). And I don't want to be officially responsible for one more

I will, then :) I've requested a CVS account --- if I receive this by the
weekend, I can start merging the first patches. Thanks for your trust and
support in this :-D

I would also like ownership of any Klipper bug that does not have an active
developer assigned. Is this possible?

> thing, so you're welcome if you want to :). I'm afraid some of the nasty
> things like #80072 will be up to me anyway :-/.

That does look like a nasty bug --- and apparantly mostly in QT to make
matters worse :-/ Good luck!

--
regards, Esben