List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Artwork : KDM User Pictures
From:       Adrien =?iso-8859-1?q?Fac=E9lina?= <eriol.loan () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2004-10-30 15:17:31

Hi !

From time to time do I work on artworks for my own use, and I recently
comitted some KDM User Pictures to kde-look.org :

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=17355

Feedback was good and I was asked to submit them to this mailing list in order
it to be included in kdeartwork of the next KDE release.

I wanted to add that I'm not familiar with mailing lists nor with getting
involved in a open source project.

Cheers.

(please forgive bad spelling if there is some, English is not my natural
language)