Hi ! From time to time do I work on artworks for my own use, and I recently comitted some KDM User Pictures to kde-look.org : http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=17355 Feedback was good and I was asked to submit them to this mailing list in order it to be included in kdeartwork of the next KDE release. I wanted to add that I'm not familiar with mailing lists nor with getting involved in a open source project. Cheers. (please forgive bad spelling if there is some, English is not my natural language) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<