List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Lecture
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <jbaptiste () cable ! net ! co>
Date:       2004-10-25 13:58:14

Hi Luis Felipe,

On Monday 25 October 2004 07:46, Luiz Felipe wrote:
> I'go present a lecture about KDE Development, and i would to know if
> someone already done one and that have some material for show me :)

I have one that I have gave several times in various linux events here in
Colombia, but it's in spanish, I hope that isn't much of a problem:

http://www.merlinux.org/presentaciones/intro_a_KDE-devel/

If you like it please let me know and I'll send you the OO.org document.

Cheers,
--
Juan Luis Baptiste
http://www.merlinux.org