List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 3.3.1 strange menu appearance
From:       Gerd Koenig <koenig () transporeon-hq ! com>
Date:       2004-10-20 10:43:40

Hi David,

thanks for answering.
As I installed KDE with konstruct, the qt libraries have been installed
in my home directory also (konstruct compiled/installed qt)

In ~/kde3.3.1/lib there are
libqt-mt.so
libqtmcop.so
libqtopiakonnector.so

Then I started kcontrol and tried to play with the settings under
"Appearance...", but with no solution to my problem.

What do you mean with "recompile kdelibs", how can I do this with
konstruct ?

thanks again ...GERD...