List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Change in kicker behavior: Bug or feature
From:       Dan Bullok <dan.kde () bullok ! com>
Date:       2004-10-19 22:26:01

On Tuesday 19 October 2004 15:47, Frank Schmitt spake unto us thusly:

> >> This looks good. However I can't change it, as I don't have CVS
> >> access. Should I attach the patch to my bugreport or how else to
> >> proceed?
> >
> > Thanks for your effort.  I'll change it, assuming no one pipes up and
> > says that it will break things for them.
>
> Hmm, did somebody pipe up?
I've had some problems building the latest cvs (plus I like to see my kids
once in awhile).  I don't want to check in any changes in until I'm sure
they work.  I'm syncing my local copy right now, and will try to build and
test tonight.