List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Error compiling kdeadmin from CVS HEAD
From:       Alberto Garcia Hierro <alberto.hierro () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-10-19 21:12:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

El Martes, 19 de Octubre de 2004 22:12, Steven P. Ulrick escribió:

> But, when I run "make install" I get the following error:
> checking /home/steve/CVS/KDE-CVS/kdeadmin/kcron/kcronui.rc
> /home/steve/CVS/KDE-CVS/kdeadmin/kcron/kcronui.rc:51: parser error :
> Opening and ending tag mismatch: Action line 50 and Enable
>   </Enable>
>            ^
> /home/steve/CVS/KDE-CVS/kdeadmin/kcron/kcronui.rc:52: parser error :
> Opening and ending tag mismatch: Enable line 49 and State
> </State>
>         ^
> /home/steve/CVS/KDE-CVS/kdeadmin/kcron/kcronui.rc:54: parser error :
> Opening and ending tag mismatch: State line 48 and kpartgui
> </kpartgui>
>            ^
> /home/steve/CVS/KDE-CVS/kdeadmin/kcron/kcronui.rc:55: parser error :
> Premature end of data in tag kpartgui line2
>
> ^
> Error creating install-check-rcfiles-top_kcron. Exit status 1.
> make: *** [install] Error 1

 Ouch, this is my fault, many thanks for reporting. I commited that file this
afternoon. I checked it compiled and ran properly, but I only ran "make
install" in kcron, not in kdeadmin. I've just fixed it (was a missing
backslash in line 50), please check it again.

Regards,
 Alberto
--
/* Alberto García Hierro (Skyhusker) */