List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KActionCollections sharing one exclusive group
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-09-30 18:57:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

In Krita, I've got several KPart plugins (for tools, frex) that are mutually
exclusive. However, coming from different they appear to belong to different
action collections, and I can select one tool from one plugin and another
from another plugin, instead of one tool no matter from which plugin.

I don't seem able to discover how to fix this; there must be a way, I guess...

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi