List:       kde-devel
Subject:    avoiding inline code in gdb
From:       Philippe Fremy <phil () freehackers ! org>
Date:       2004-09-29 19:07:59

	Hi,

Is there any way to make gdb avoid stepping through inline code when using
the 'next' statement ? The problem I have is that when I debug code, as
soon as there is simple inline code, I lose the track of where I am because
I start for example entering QString, then QShared::ref(), ...

I just want next to step until the next line of the current source code.

	regards,

	Philippe

--
An open source OS for contactless Smart Cards
http://www.jayacard.org - Jayacard