List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Can't compile kdelibs
From:       Roger Larsson <roger.larsson () norran ! net>
Date:       2004-09-24 22:33:08

On Friday 24 September 2004 11.38, Paul Sprakes wrote:
> On Friday 24 Sep 2004 10:36, David Faure wrote:
> > On Friday 24 September 2004 11:03, Paul Sprakes wrote:
> > > Fails with the following:
> > > fakes_nonpic.c: In function `mkstemps':
> > > fakes_nonpic.c:215: error: syntax error before ':' token
> >
> > Thanks for the info. I relayed to js and he just fixed it.
>
> Thanks, unfortunately the update didn't work as it is - I had to move the
> _WIN32 block up a few lines above #ifndef HAVE_SETENV
>
> See attached patch to see what I mean.

I recently got a compilation/link problems in this area too.
But it was "KDE_open" undefined (but the define did define it...).
Implicit declaration ... : line 221

When I used "cvs up" I got an conflict.

Then I noticed that fakes_nonpic.c linked to fakes.c,
and their .o files (doublette?)
(or the other way around... I do not remember)
removed both including object files, cvs up, compile => worked

/RogerL