List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kmail Bug very annoying
From:       Robert Hogan <robert.d.hogan () aib ! ie>
Date:       2004-08-27 7:19:58

> If other e-mail client want to parse messages that are not RFC compliant
thats
> their business. But it think the kmail authors do a very good job here
> following the standard.

> Simple things make people happy.
Does a full message displayed as blank make anyone happy? I'd say annoyed
might be a more apposite description.

Surely a happy compromise would be to provide a 'non-rfc compliant' error
message and offer the user the choice to go crazy just this once and read it
anyway (perhaps in raw headers-and-all format).

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by
 the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external Email Security System.

Allied Irish Banks