List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde 3.3 / konqueror / css / font parsing
From:       Esben Mose Hansen <kde () mosehansen ! dk>
Date:       2004-08-26 8:29:56

On Thursday 26 August, 2004 09:47, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> If the CSS says "Times", you'll get it. And no, we don't have support for
> URL specific css overwrites. But maybe you're motivated to write them, it
> shouldn't be too hard.

And I, for one, would be delighted. It's certainly on my to do.

MY fix (really hack) to this is these lines in my user style sheet:

* { font-family: serif ! important }
tt, pre { font-family: monospace ! important }

It works well enough, but it does destroy the occasional span/div based fixed
font layout.

--
regards, Esben