List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: DOUBLE RIGHT-CLICK!!!
From:       André_Somers <a.t.somers () student ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       2004-08-19 14:47:40

On Thursday 19 August 2004 16:01, Christopher Layne wrote:

> This is only because your ring finger is not that developed at that task,
> i.e. you haven't had a reason to make use of it in that way. This is of
> course, not just you, but very common in general.
And I'm not planning on starting a training either. I fear it would make me
more susceptable to RSI.

> I see no reason to target the lowest common denominator only.
Nobody (or, at least I) did say we should. I agree that it could be usefull
for *some* people, and that that is cause to seriously considder the idea.

> If you had
> the ability to use double-right click, you probably would (btw: I think it
> would be your middle finger, not ring finger).
Nope, you middle finger is on my scrollwheel/middle mouse button.

André
--
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
-- Ashleigh Brilliant