List:       kde-devel
Subject:    dot article about G System - article title change if possible
From:       "Raphael Langerhorst" <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-07-27 8:25:16

Hi there,

I hope someone responsible for the dot articles is reading this.
I submitted a news article this morning (2 hours ago) about the G
System. If you intend to post it, I think it would be better to
change the title to:

"pushing KDE's science: Evolution Simulation"

what do you think? Anyone has a better word for
"pushing" (driving?) ?

Raphael