List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: yet kdesdk admin and kbabel
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-07-26 21:14:26

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> Alle 21:33, luned́ 26 luglio 2004, Adriaan de Groot ha scritto:
> > I recently committed some changes there, so it might be my fault. The db4
> > detection is rather wonky, if you ask me. The best thing to do is to add
> > lots of echo statements in kdesdk/kbabel/plugins/db.. er, wherever the db4
> kdesdk/kbabel/plugins ? Are you sure? In my local copy of kdesdk CVS HEAD I
> don't find a "plugins" directory.

No lo ho saputo .. that's why I wrote "er, wherever". Now I have time to
actually check, it's kdesdk/kbabel/kbabeldict/modules/dbsearchengine.
There is a configure.in.in there that you could modify to see _why_ it's
not finding your db4 stuff, or you could use

	--with-db-include-dir=/usr/include/db4

You might also need --with-db-lib-dir and --with-db-name, I can't really
tell.