On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Giovanni Venturi wrote: > Alle 21:33, luned́ 26 luglio 2004, Adriaan de Groot ha scritto: > > I recently committed some changes there, so it might be my fault. The db4 > > detection is rather wonky, if you ask me. The best thing to do is to add > > lots of echo statements in kdesdk/kbabel/plugins/db.. er, wherever the db4 > kdesdk/kbabel/plugins ? Are you sure? In my local copy of kdesdk CVS HEAD I > don't find a "plugins" directory. No lo ho saputo .. that's why I wrote "er, wherever". Now I have time to actually check, it's kdesdk/kbabel/kbabeldict/modules/dbsearchengine. There is a configure.in.in there that you could modify to see _why_ it's not finding your db4 stuff, or you could use --with-db-include-dir=/usr/include/db4 You might also need --with-db-lib-dir and --with-db-name, I can't really tell. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<