List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: "new" science application - is it worth a dot article?
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-07-26 10:16:08

On Monday 26 July 2004 02:11, Cougar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So wonderful and promising your project.
>
> I am fully agree with the previous two repliers and
> personally I am fascinated by your project.

thank you!

> In fact, my project now is something about evolution
> (bio-inspired) in hardware, so I am really keen to see
> your first release and hope I can take part into it.

see other post if you're interested. In general I think people that are
passionate about this idea are definitely able to contribute a lot.

Also the project is in a state where the basic structure is there and now
there are many parts that need developers to get things done. This also means
that it gets interesting since whatever is done can already be seen and
tested in the demo application.

> Thanks for your great work
> Regards
> Cougar