List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: .directory Name entry
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-07-06 22:59:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Shaun Jackman wrote:
>I have .directory entries with the Name field set to something more
>descriptive than bin, lib, usr, etc, and so on. I'd like konqueror to
>display these names instead of the usual file name (like is done on
>the desktop for .desktop files). Is this currently possible? If not,
>can it be added to the feature wish list?

If you're asking for this, I'd assume that it's not implemented.
Therefore, you have the following options:

1) implement it yourself and send us the patches
2) convince someone to do it
3) just file a wishlist at bugs.kde.org and hope someone comes around to
doing it

Possible, I'm sure it is. If it'll be accepted, that's another matter
entirely.
--
  Thiago Macieira  -  Registered Linux user #65028
   thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info