List:       kde-devel
Subject:    .directory Name entry
From:       Shaun Jackman <sjackman () telus ! net>
Date:       2004-07-06 17:50:52

I have .directory entries with the Name field set to something more
descriptive than bin, lib, usr, etc, and so on. I'd like konqueror to
display these names instead of the usual file name (like is done on
the desktop for .desktop files). Is this currently possible? If not,
can it be added to the feature wish list?

Please cc me in your reply. Thanks,
Shaun