List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde 3.2.1 konqueror hungs when opening DVD
From:       Colossus <colossus () 3000 ! it>
Date:       2004-06-11 11:06:05

On Friday 11 June 2004 12:32, Arnold Krille wrote:
> Only
> thing left for konqueror is to wait for the kernel / the underlying system
> to send the error if there is one...

Ok, so when the kernel / the underlying system send the error if there is
one... Konqueror displays the same error message instead of hunging :-) !

> If you don't want your kernel to retry to read data that long, you have to
> hack your kernel, not konqueror.

I didn't say this my friend, I just asked if it was worth to fire a bug issue
I was not criticizing KDE but now, please, let's us stop this futile
controversy ok ?
--
Colossus

Mizio, a proxy scanner tool with GUI for Linux
http://mizio.sourceforge.net