List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Modem Interaction
From:       Alain-Serge Nagni <alainsergenagni () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-06-02 11:49:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
 If Kppp has Dcop interfaces I should be able to do that ;-). I will have a look at \
in code and make sure that it's the case and get the list of the exposed \
interface(s).
Thanks,
Alain-Serge

Laur Ivan <laur.ivan@corvil.com> wrote:
On Wednesday 02 June 2004 12:20, Alain-Serge Nagni wrote:
> Thanks for the info. I looking for a way to create an internet connection
> from my code.

afaik you can trigger ppp from external code when an internet connection is
required. you might get it running through kinternet/kppp with dcop but I'm
not sure... imo you should look into that code to see how they do it :)

Cheers,

Laur