List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konqueror FM icons display
From:       Davide Ferrari <il_vide () katamail ! com>
Date:       2004-05-27 16:49:26

Hello everyone

I'm posting on both lists cause I'm sure I could reach the person I need :)
Sometime ago, on kde-usability list, there was a mail from someone (I can't
remember the name and I'm not able to find the mail again :( ) concearning a
better item alignment in Konqui while in icon view mode. This involved fixed
preview size and cutting down displayed filename lenght to 2 (or whatever
configured) rows.
And this is *great*.

But there's a little thing on which I disagree, and I remember we already
talked about on kde-usability: when a file with a long and cutted filename is
selected, the entire filename should be shown. Now the only way to get it's
looking down to the status bar, and this is not intuitive or comfortable at
all in my opinion.

--
Davide Ferrari
ICQ #5301833