List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: new KFile plugin
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2004-05-27 0:54:16

On May 26, 2004 08:54 pm, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> The other option would be to have Konqueror do that, but I don't think
> that would be acceptable by the Konqi devels. You can ask, though.

I don't see really how a .lnk file is that different from a .desktop link file, other \
than the format.

If I can click on a .desktop file and Konqeror will forward me to the file it points \
to ( and it does ),  I don't see any technical reasons why it should not also do so \
for .lnk files where possible ( it could not alway be possible, for example, which \
Linux parition represents the windows C:\ drive? Who knows. )

--
There is no way of having a free society in which there is not abuse. Abuse is the \
very hallmark of liberty.

-- Lord Chief Justice Halisham