List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdevelop via apt-get
From:       Jorge Bernal <koke () amedias ! org>
Date:       2004-04-29 12:25:43

On Jueves, 29 de Abril de 2004 14:01, supi sepp wrote:
> I want to install kdevelop with an apt-get install kdevelop
> I get the error message
>
> file /etc/makedev.d/alsa from install of alsa-driver-1.0.4-1 conflicts with
> file from package MAKEDEV-3.3.13-1
>
> When I delete /etc/makedev.d/alsa, the conflict still appears. I'm using
> Fedora FC1with a self built kernel 2.6.5. What is the problem?

I know nothing about Fedora, but FYI in debian, the package name for the last
availble version of kdevelop is "gideon"

Anyway, you can try upgrading alsa-driver first. This kind of conflicts are
sometimes quite hard to resolve :(

--
"Sólo el éxito diferencia al genio del loco"

Blog: http://www.amedias.org/koke
Web Personal: http://sindominio.net/~koke/
JID: koke@zgzjabber.ath.cx