List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem compiling "kdeextragear-1" - CVS HEAD/Fedora Core/Unsermake
From:       "Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2 () faith4miracle ! org>
Date:       2004-04-28 13:27:39

Hello, Everyone :)

While attempting to compile "kdeextragear-1" from CVS HEAD, using
Unsermake, for Fedora Core 1, I get the following error, after which
"make -f Makefile.cvs" exits:

ERROR:gwenview/gwenviewapp/Makefile.am: "$(gwenview_SOURCES)" doesnt
match extre
ERROR:gwenview/gwenviewapp/Makefile.am: "$(gwenview_hack_SOURCES)"
doesnt match extre
k3b/src/audiodecoding/Makefile.am: Warning: No c++ file includes
skeleton.moc
k3b/src/audioencoding/Makefile.am: Warning: No c++ file includes
skeleton.moc
gwenview/pics/action/Makefile.am: unknown icon format (imageops.svg)
gwenview/pics/action/Makefile.am: unknown icon format (imageops.svgz)
gwenview/pics/action/Makefile.am: unknown icon format (slideshow.svg)
gwenview/pics/action/Makefile.am: unknown icon format (slideshow.svgz)
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

If I edit kdeextragear-1/subdirs and delete the k3b and gwenview lines,
and then SaveAs inst-apps, "make -f Makefile.cvs" completes it's task as
it is supposed to.  I will try later today to see if "kdeextragear-1"
will compile with k3b and gwenview still present in "subdirs"  It it
does, then I will let you know.  I have reason to suspect that it will
work without using Unsermake.  Should it work is another question :)

Have a Great Day :)
Steven P. Ulrick