List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE.NET
From:       "Martin Welch" <martin () welch ! eclipse ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-04-19 22:08:04

Are there any initiatives to bring KDE and .NET together?

I've searched the archives and can only find references to a theme, an april
fool and Qt#.

I get the impression from the Mono archives that Qt#'s progress is slow and
that the KDE developer community is somewhat against the idea.

This is slightly more than an idle curiosity as I've spent a few evenings
developing the beginnings of such a beast.

I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Martin