List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Valgrind output, please help
From:       Giuseppe Torelli <colossus () 3000 ! it>
Date:       2004-03-29 8:02:53

Alle Friday 26 March 2004 14:33, Adriaan de Groot ha scritto:
> On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Giuseppe Torelli wrote:
> > void ProxyRetriever::GoogleData (KIO::Job*, const QByteArray &data)
> > {
> > 	if (data.size() == 0) return;
> > 	GoogleBuffer = GoogleBuffer + data, data.size()+1;
> > }
>
> That's an interesting, and probably unintended, use of the comma operator.

Do you mean I have to write the code like this:

GoogleBuffer = GoogleBuffer + data;

I got the example on developer.kde.org from the KIO class months
ago. Maybe the API has changed ? Anyway if I compile as above
the IP:port proxy addresses are not shown in the QListview.

Thank you anyway Adrian,
--
Giuseppe Torelli