List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Help with kcontrol modules SOLVED
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <jbaptiste () cable ! net ! co>
Date:       2004-03-28 21:13:05

Hi,

I fixed my linking problem, it resumed to a typo in the Makefile.am file, I
had LIBDADD instead of LIBADD ;-)

Now it runs as a control module, but I still have a problem, my module needs
root access to work, and when clicking the "Administrator Mode" button, it
asks for the root's password, but then nothing happens, the Welcome page of
kcontrol appears instead of my module in Administrator Mode.

Any hints?

Cheers,