List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Job announcement (Grenoble - France)
From:       stephane PETITHOMME <stephane.petithomme () certess ! com>
Date:       2004-03-12 9:41:11

Hi,

My company is actually looking for fews positions in software development. As
we are willing to use Qt Technology and to integrate our software within KDE
framework, I take advantage of the Developper mailing list to presents the
opportunity.
First, I would like to present our job. For that, I guess that a simple copy
of the company statement will give you a nice presentation of our objectives:

Company location:

Market Context

Certess is building a software product for the microelectronics industry. This
product will help companies improve the functional verification of integrated
circuits. Functional verification is performed before the integrated circuit
is fabricated.
Certess will also offer services which compliment our technology for improving
the functional verification of integrated  circuits.
Our customers use or design integrated circuits.

Business Charter

We will develop and apply innovative processes enabling dynamic growth of our
company. We will resolve our customer's integrated circuit development
challenges.
We are committed to balancing the needs of all stakeholders while achieving
competitive financial returns. We do not compromise relationships for
financial gain. We do not pursue military contracts because of the
uncontrolled nature of arms distribution. We do not use illegal copies of
software tools. We observe the 2002 IEEE Code of Ethics.
We work to develop innovative solutions to integrated circuit development
challenges. We address current client needs through win-win relationship
building.

Management recognises that work is one aspect of a whole person. We manage by
objective. We present a clear statement of company ethics, vision, culture,
mission and strategy.

Job offer
We are actually seeking for 2 software engineers (Master degree or equivalent)
with 5 years of experience, a deep knowledge of C++ (Qt and KDE). Candidates
should be able to deploy innovative/efficient solution to our problems:
distribute computing, Language parsing, pattern matching in AST tree,
Programming Language manipulation (instrumenting source code), Distributed
GUI approach to complement weakness of Qt/KDE (Yes there is some... even so
KDE is close to perfection IMHO). Well, the positions are deeply technical.

Knowledge in microelectronics would be appreciated but not required.
Due to our time constraint, immediate availability is really a strong
consideration. The actual team is multi-cultural (German, French, Irish,
New-Zealander), therefor English is a must. Obviously, speaking French would
help as working in France without knowing the language is somehow a trouble
for daily life.

Please send response with CV, motivation letter and reference to Qt/KDE job
you participate to.

Best Regards

Stéphane PETITHOMME

PS: All my apologize to those that receive this message and are not directly
concerned by the content.
--
Stéphane PETITHOMME
e-mail:stephane.petithomme@certess.com

This e-mail message is intended for the addressee(s) only and may contain
confidential and or privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail message, you should not read, copy, forward or
otherwise distribute or further disclose the information in it. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please contact Certess SARL at
telephone number +33 4 76 50 54 02, fax number +33 4 76 50 54 03 or contact
the originator of this e-mail message via e-mail and delete all copies of
this message from your computer or network, thank you.