List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Antialiased QPainter
From:       Gioele Barabucci <ml () gioelebarabucci ! com>
Date:       2004-02-21 12:22:31

I'm working on simple kicker applet that draws circles and arcs using
QPainter. They are really ugly...
I think the best way to get some nicer circles would be to port
QPainter::drawEllipse/Arc to XRender. I don't fear this task, but I would
like to know if there are already some K implementation for these around, as
I suppose KSvg, icons, artists, and other developers may have had the same
needs.

--
Gioele