List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 3.1.4 on HP-UX 11i
From:       Albert Chin <kde-devel () thewrittenword ! com>
Date:       2004-02-09 2:23:03

I've built arts, kdelibs, kdebase, and kdegraphics from KDE 3.1.4 on
HP-UX 11i with GCC 3.3.2. Some things work and some things don't. In
kdegraphics, kview launches fine and passing an image as an argument
to kview on the command line displays the image. However, when I
launch kview without any command-line parameters and select
File->Open, single-clicking on a filename (a .jpeg file for example),
does not preview the image.

I ran truss on Solaris and saw that kfile_jpeg was loaded after the
above operation. This did not happen on HP-UX. Where should I start
looking?

--
albert chin (china@thewrittenword.com)