List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: make apidox when srcdir != builddir fails
From:       "James F.  Hranicky" <jfh () cise ! ufl ! edu>
Date:       2004-02-06 12:34:39

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:38:14 -0500
Michael Pyne <pynm0001@comcast.net> wrote:

> Well, your script brought me lots of hope, but I don't even have the apidocs/
> directory, in either $srcdir/kdelibs or $builddir/kdelibs. :-(
>
> The output of the make command is attached (gzipped to save space).  Doxygen
> and dot were both found in /usr/bin by the configure script, as well.

I had to run

	make apidox

after the initial make. Also, my QT doc dir is in /usr/local/doc/qt/html, which isn't
in the search patch when looking for qsql.html. In any event, if you just set

	KDE_HAS_DOXYGEN=yes

after the check, it should try to build it :->.

Fortunately, though, this time I didn't need to run my script, it installed
everything properly after I ran make apidox .

Jim