On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:38:14 -0500 Michael Pyne wrote: > Well, your script brought me lots of hope, but I don't even have the apidocs/ > directory, in either $srcdir/kdelibs or $builddir/kdelibs. :-( > > The output of the make command is attached (gzipped to save space). Doxygen > and dot were both found in /usr/bin by the configure script, as well. I had to run make apidox after the initial make. Also, my QT doc dir is in /usr/local/doc/qt/html, which isn't in the search patch when looking for qsql.html. In any event, if you just set KDE_HAS_DOXYGEN=yes after the check, it should try to build it :->. Fortunately, though, this time I didn't need to run my script, it installed everything properly after I ran make apidox . Jim >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<