List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kbuildsycoca isn't reading mimetypes from unallocated menu entries
From:       Gustavo Pichorim Boiko <boiko () conectiva ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-02-06 12:13:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I was testing some changes in the applications.menu file (like commenting some
categories and changing the position of some desktop entries in the menu).
When I commented System and Unknown categories, kbuildsycoca didn't read the
mimetypes from files of System category.
Is this the expected behavior of kbuildsycoca?
if yes, is there another way to hide desktop entries (better than move them
to .hidden directories)?

Thanks
--
Gustavo Pichorim Boiko