List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Hide a window
From:       Raúl_Moratalla <raul.moratalla () ono ! com>
Date:       2004-01-22 22:00:00

Hi everybody, I'm a beginner programmer with kde and I have a little kde
application written by me. This application launchs a few GUI programs and I
don't know if there is any way to hide these programs and when the user
clicks on the desired option I would like to show that program.
I'll try to explain better: are there any way of load in background or load a
pre-instance of a program with GUI, don't show the window of that program and
when I click a button show the window desired?

I hope that you cold help me,

Regards

Raul