List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase/pics/wallpapers
From:       Allan Sandfeld Jensen <kde () carewolf ! com>
Date:       2004-01-12 3:06:52

On Sunday 11 January 2004 01:51, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> CVS commit by kwwii:
>
> adding new background - should this be the new defualt ??? I have a
> matching ksplash screen (gotta figure out how to add a ksplashml theme
> first)

Very nice!
I would vote for this and the new splash to be default, rather than having a
rehash of same splashsceen yet again. Changing the default wallpaper makes it
more obvious to reviewers (and new users), that they have their hands on a
new KDE release and not just a minor update.

On top of that, it does look great :)

`Allan