List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [kmrml] GIFT socket code extracts + some explanations
From:       "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Wolfgang_M=FCller?=" <Wolfgang.Mueller2 () uni-bayreuth ! de>
Date:       2004-01-11 19:09:37

Dear Thiago, Dear all,

Here comes a tar containing a description as well as some code concerning
sockets in GIFT. The code is quite yucky, but I hope that the description
will suffice to make you see things clearly enough to determine if and
what error there is on my side.

In the same vein I will search in KDE CVS for changes potentially
affecting kmrml.

I appreciate very much your help,
Cheers,
Wolfgang

["kmrml-gift-socket-problem-essential-files.tgz" (application/x-tgz)]