List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kinfocenter question
From:       bk <bk390934 () skynet ! be>
Date:       2003-12-31 15:36:14

If I want to use kinfocenter or kcontrol to display only a limited set of my
own custom modules, how should I go about it?

I noticed the --config command line option to specify an alternative
configuration file but when I look into the existing configuration files all
I see is a bunch of menu and toolbar actions, nothing that allows me to
specify a separate subdir where I can put the .desktop files pointing to my
own modules.

??