If I want to use kinfocenter or kcontrol to display only a limited set of my own custom modules, how should I go about it? I noticed the --config command line option to specify an alternative configuration file but when I look into the existing configuration files all I see is a bunch of menu and toolbar actions, nothing that allows me to specify a separate subdir where I can put the .desktop files pointing to my own modules. ?? >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<