List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How do I create Make files
From:       Kevin Gilbert <kev.gilbert () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-12-24 9:37:23

Hi all,

I've been having a hack at the Kicker Clock applet and need to add some
files to the Make files. What is the easiest way to do that? I've tried
doing it by hand and, well, disaster! :'(

Judging by the complexity of the Makefile.in there _must_ be some
automated / easy way of doing this. What is it? (OK, so you can consider
this my Xmas present!)

Regards,
Kevin

PS: Have a great Xmas and don't eat and/or drink too much. Aw, hell, to
hell with that - have a great time. Eat, drink and be merry, for
tomorrow we'll all have a hangover! :-)