List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Middle-clicking in Konqueror sometimes goes to whatever is in
From:       Max OShea <maxo_lists () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-12-17 19:40:34

If there is this feature on kicker, will
middle-clicking in Konqueror searching a search engine
really be needed at all? I really think Konqueror (and
the whole of KDE in fact) needs an autoscroll feature
like what Mozilla FireBird has when middle-clicking.

 --- Christian Mueller <cmueller@gmx.de> wrote: > Am
Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2003 06:37 schrieb Manuel