List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Middle-clicking in Konqueror sometimes goes to whatever is in
From:       Christian Mueller <cmueller () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-12-17 8:24:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2003 06:37 schrieb Manuel Amador (Rudd-O):
> This is AWESOME news!
>
> Now all that is needed is the icon loading right and perhaps if KDE
> allows one to set the default search engine

I think it would be nice if it reused the web shortcut configuration.
Does it do that, or is the google search URL hardcoded?
(I haven't tried the applet yet.)

I think another logical feature would be to have more than one
search engine drop target ("differently configured" icons on
the kicker bar), e.g. one for google, one for leo, one for php.

Christian.