List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Middle-clicking in Konqueror sometimes goes to whatever is in
From:       "Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)" <amadorm () usm ! edu ! ec>
Date:       2003-12-17 5:37:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

This is AWESOME news!

Now all that is needed is the icon loading right and perhaps if KDE
allows one to set the default search engine, hook into it.  For now,
ksearchapplet is great.  Is great because many a time we need to select
a word in any app and search for it, but one currently needs to actualy
open konqueror (1 click + 1 second + waits) before searching.  This
applet will be a real help.

On another note, what are the chances of Google sponsoring it, so it be
downloadable directly from Google's web site like the google bar?

El mié, 17-12-2003 a las 00:18, Michael Pyne escribió:

	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)
	GPG key ID: keyserver.net C1033CAD