List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Collecting "hi" voices
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2003-12-15 14:39:48

Mandag 15 december 2003 07:47   skrev Arnold Krille:
> On Sunday 14 December 2003 21:37, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > Wouldn't it be neat to collect "welcome to KDE" or
> > something like that as well, from a bunch of developers in different
> > languages?
>
> Maybe I should start shipping KRec with a sample of my voice :-)
>
> "Hi, I am Arnold Krille and I pronounce KRec as KRec." ;-)
>
> or
>
> "Hi, I am Coolo and I pronounce KDE as KDE." / "Hi, I am David Faure and I
> pronounce..." / [insert more speakings here]
>
> Arnold

I have been trying to record some sounds for various programs for the Danish
translations, but I simply cannot figure out how krec is supposed to work for
that purpose. That is probably my fault, but I think the way k3b does things,
project oriented "Make audio CD" "Burn iso image" "Make data CD" is an
example that could be followed by other programs.

Erik
Danish team